Synonyms of chuck
- 1. chow, chuck, eats, grub, fare
- usage: informal terms for a meal
- 2. chuck, cut of beef
- usage: the part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade
- 3. chuck, holding device
- usage: a holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill
- 1. chuck, toss, throw
- usage: throw carelessly; "chuck the ball"
- 2. chuck, ditch, abandon
- usage: throw away; "Chuck these old notes"
- 3. chuck, pat, caress, fondle
- usage: pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- 4. vomit, vomit up, purge, cast, sick, cat, be sick, disgorge, regorge, retch, puke, barf, spew, spue, chuck, upchuck, honk, regurgitate, throw up, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of chuck (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.