Synonyms of charles i
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Charles, Charles II, Charles I, Charles the Bald
- usage: as Charles II he was Holy Roman Emperor and as Charles I he was king of France (823-877)
- 2. Charles, Charles I, Charles Stuart
- usage: son of James I who was King of England and Scotland and Ireland; was deposed and executed by Oliver Cromwell (1600-1649)
- 3. Charlemagne, Carolus, Charles, Charles I, Charles the Great
- usage: king of the Franks and Holy Roman Emperor; conqueror of the Lombards and Saxons (742-814)
All rights reserved.