WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise, control, command
- usage: direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- 2. channelize, channelise, construct, build, make
- usage: make a channel for; provide with a channel; "channelize the country for better transportation"
- 3. transmit, transfer, transport, channel, channelize, channelise, move, displace
- usage: send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
- 4. channelize, channelise, straighten, straighten out
- usage: cause to form a channel; "channelize a stream"
All rights reserved.
See also: channelize (Dictionary)