Synonyms of chamber
- 1. chamber, enclosure
- usage: a natural or artificial enclosed space
- 2. chamber, cavity, bodily cavity, cavum
- usage: an enclosed volume in the body; "the chambers of his heart were healthy"
- 3. chamber, room
- usage: a room where a judge transacts business
- 4. chamber, assembly
- usage: a deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly; "the upper chamber is the senate"
- 5. bedroom, sleeping room, sleeping accommodation, chamber, bedchamber, room
- usage: a room used primarily for sleeping
- 1. chamber, house, put up, domiciliate
- usage: place in a chamber
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of chamber (Dictionary)