Synonyms of central
- 1. central, telephone exchange, exchange, workplace, work
- usage: a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- 1. cardinal, central, fundamental, key, primal, important (vs. unimportant), of import
- usage: serving as an essential component; "a cardinal rule"; "the central cause of the problem"; "an example that was fundamental to the argument"; "computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure"
- 2. central (vs. peripheral), amidship, bicentric, bifocal, center(prenominal), halfway, middle(prenominal), midway, centered, centric, centrical, focal, median, medial, middlemost, midmost, nuclear
- usage: in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area; "a central position"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of central (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.