Synonyms of carnival
- 1. carnival, festival, fete
- usage: a festival marked by merrymaking and processions
- 2. circus, carnival, disturbance
- usage: a frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment; "it was so funny it was a circus"; "the whole occasion had a carnival atmosphere"
- 3. carnival, fair, funfair, show
- usage: a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of carnival (Dictionary)