Synonyms of carnalize
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sensualize, carnalize, represent, interpret
- usage: represent materialistically, as in a painting or a sculpture
- 2. sensualize, carnalize, impute, ascribe, assign, attribute
- usage: ascribe to an origin in sensation
- 3. sensualize, sensualise, carnalize, carnalise, corrupt, pervert, subvert, demoralize, demoralise, debauch, debase, profane, vitiate, deprave, misdirect
- usage: debase through carnal gratification
All rights reserved.