Synonyms of caring
- 1. lovingness, caring, love
- usage: a loving feeling
- 1. care, feel for, pity, compassionate, condole with, sympathize with
- usage: feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I don't care"
- 2. care, give care, help, assist, aid
- usage: provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded"
- 3. wish, care, like, desire, want
- usage: prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- 4. manage, deal, care, handle, control, command
- usage: be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
- 5. worry, care, mind
- usage: be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
- 1. caring, compassionate (vs. uncompassionate)
- usage: feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others; "caring friends"
All rights reserved.