Synonyms of canvasser
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. solicitor, canvasser, petitioner, suppliant, supplicant, requester
- usage: a petitioner who solicits contributions or trade or votes
- 2. scrutineer, canvasser, examiner, inspector
- usage: someone who examines votes at an election
- 3. pollster, poll taker, headcounter, canvasser, inquirer, enquirer, questioner, querier, asker
- usage: someone who conducts surveys of public opinion; "a pollster conducts public opinion polls"; "a headcounter counts heads"
- 4. canvasser, teller, vote counter
- usage: a person who takes or counts votes
All rights reserved.