Synonyms of canonised
- 1. canonize, canonise, laud, extol, exalt, glorify, proclaim
- usage: treat as a sacred person; "He canonizes women"
- 2. canonize, canonise, saint, declare, adjudge, hold
- usage: declare (a dead person) to be a saint; "After he was shown to have performed a miracle, the priest was canonized"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. canonized, canonised, glorified, authorized (vs. unauthorized), authorised
- usage: accorded sacrosanct or authoritative standing
All rights reserved.