Synonyms of calculus
- 1. calculus, concretion, rock, stone
- usage: a hard lump produced by the concretion of mineral salts; found in hollow organs or ducts of the body; "renal calculi can be very painful"
- 2. tartar, calculus, tophus, crust, incrustation, encrustation
- usage: an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- 3. calculus, infinitesimal calculus, pure mathematics
- usage: the branch of mathematics that is concerned with limits and with the differentiation and integration of functions
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of calculus (Dictionary)