WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cabinet, furniture, piece of furniture, article of furniture
- usage: a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- 2. cabinet, advisory board, planning board
- usage: persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- 3. cabinet, locker, storage locker, compartment
- usage: a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
- 4. cabinet, console, housing
- usage: housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
All rights reserved.
See also: cabinet (Dictionary)