WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Burroughs, William Burroughs, William S. Burroughs, William Seward Burroughs
- usage: United States writer noted for his works portraying the life of drug addicts (1914-1997)
- 2. Burroughs, William Seward Burroughs
- usage: United States inventor who patented the first practical adding machine (1855-1898)
- 3. Burroughs, Edgar Rice Burroughs
- usage: United States novelist and author of the Tarzan stories (1875-1950)
All rights reserved.
See also: burroughs (Dictionary)