- 1. bronze, copper-base alloy
- usage: an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements; also any copper-base alloy containing other elements in place of tin
- 2. bronze, sculpture
- usage: a sculpture made of bronze
- 1. bronze, dye
- usage: give the color and appearance of bronze to something; "bronze baby shoes"
- 2. tan, bronze, discolor, discolour, colour, color
- usage: get a tan, from wind or sun
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bronze, bronzy, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of the color of bronze
- 2. bronze, metallic (vs. nonmetallic), metal(prenominal)
- usage: made from or consisting of bronze
All rights reserved.
See also: bronze (Dictionary)