- 1. bottle, vessel
- usage: a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
- 2. bottle, bottleful, containerful
- usage: the quantity contained in a bottle
- 3. bottle, feeding bottle, nursing bottle, vessel
- usage: a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula; used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bottle, store
- usage: store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- 2. bottle, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: put into bottles; "bottle the mineral water"
All rights reserved.
See also: bottle (Dictionary)