- 1. body, personify, embody, be, personify
- usage: invest with or as with a body; give body to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bodied (vs. unbodied), incarnate, lithe-bodied, long-bodied, narrow-bodied, oval-bodied, short-bodied, silver-bodied, silvery-bodied, slim-bodied, thin-bodied, slender-bodied, smooth-bodied, thick-bodied, corporeal#1, material
- usage: having a body or a body of a specified kind; often used in combination; "strong-bodied"; "big-bodied"
- 2. bodied, corporal, corporate, embodied, incarnate, corporeal (vs. incorporeal), material
- usage: possessing or existing in bodily form; "what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"- Shakespeare; "an incarnate spirit"; "`corporate' is an archaic term"
All rights reserved.
See also: bodied (Dictionary)