- 1. beading, beadwork, decoration, ornament, ornamentation
- usage: ornamentation with beads
- 2. beading, bead, beadwork, astragal, molding, moulding
- usage: a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bead, form
- usage: form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- 2. bead, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate by sewing beads onto; "bead the wedding gown"
- 3. bead, string, thread, draw
- usage: string together like beads
All rights reserved.
See also: beading (Dictionary)