- 1. badge, emblem, allegory
- usage: an emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.); "they checked everyone's badge before letting them in"
- 2. badge, feature, characteristic
- usage: any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank); "wearing a tie was regarded as a badge of respectability"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. badge, tag, label, mark
- usage: put a badge on; "The workers here must be badged"
All rights reserved.
See also: badge (Dictionary)