- 1. azure, cerulean, sapphire, lazuline, sky-blue, blue, blueness
- usage: a light shade of blue
- 1. azure, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: color azure; "Morning azured the village"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. azure, cerulean, sky-blue, bright blue, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of a deep somewhat purplish blue color similar to that of a clear October sky; "October's bright blue weather"
All rights reserved.
See also: azure (Dictionary)