- 1. Australian, Aussie, inhabitant, habitant, dweller, denizen, indweller
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Australia
- 2. Australian, Aboriginal Australian, Austronesian, Austronesian language
- usage: the Austronesian languages spoken by Australian aborigines
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Australian
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
All rights reserved.
See also: australian (Dictionary)