WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass, body part
- usage: the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- 2. ass, fool, sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool
- usage: a pompous fool
- 3. ass, equine, equid
- usage: hardy and sure-footed animal smaller and with longer ears than the horse
- 4. fuck, fucking, screw, screwing, ass, nooky, nookie, piece of ass, piece of tail, roll in the hay, shag, shtup, sexual intercourse, intercourse, sex act, copulation, coitus, coition, sexual congress, congress, sexual relation, relation, carnal knowledge
- usage: slang for sexual intercourse
All rights reserved.
See also: ass (Dictionary)