WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ammunition, ammo, weaponry, arms, implements of war, weapons system, munition
- usage: projectiles to be fired from a gun
- 2. ammunition, material, stuff
- usage: any nuclear or chemical or biological material that can be used as a weapon of mass destruction
- 3. ammunition, information, info
- usage: information that can be used to attack or defend a claim or argument or viewpoint; "his admission provided ammunition for his critics"
All rights reserved.
See also: ammunition (Dictionary)