WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Aleut, Aleutian, Indian, American Indian, Red Indian
- usage: a member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and southwestern Alaska
- 2. Aleut, community
- usage: a community of Native Americans who speak an Eskimo-Aleut language and inhabit the Aleutian Islands and southwestern Alaska; "the Aleut and the Eskimo are related culturally and linguistically"
- 3. Aleut, Eskimo-Aleut, Eskimo-Aleut language
- usage: the language spoken by the Aleut
All rights reserved.
See also: aleut (Dictionary)