- 1. adolescent, stripling, teenager, teen, juvenile, juvenile person
- usage: a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. adolescent
- usage: relating to or peculiar to or suggestive of an adolescent; "adolescent problems"
- 2. adolescent, teen, teenage, teenaged, young (vs. old), immature
- usage: being of the age 13 through 19; "teenage mothers"; "the teen years"
- 3. adolescent, jejune, juvenile, puerile, immature (vs. mature)
- usage: displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; "adolescent insecurity"; "jejune responses to our problems"; "their behavior was juvenile"; "puerile jokes"
- 4. adolescent, immature (vs. mature)
- usage: in the state of development between puberty and maturity; "adolescent boys and girls"
All rights reserved.
See also: adolescent (Dictionary)