WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. admission, admittance, entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming
- usage: the act of admitting someone to enter; "the surgery was performed on his second admission to the clinic"
- 2. admission, acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- usage: an acknowledgment of the truth of something
- 3. entrance fee, admission, admission charge, admission fee, admission price, price of admission, entrance money, fee
- usage: the fee charged for admission
- 4. entree, access, accession, admission, admittance, right
- usage: the right to enter
All rights reserved.
See also: admission (Dictionary)