WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. accommodating (vs. unaccommodating), accommodative, complaisant, obliging, good-natured, helpful, kind
- usage: helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation; "the warden was always accommodating in allowing visitors in"; "made a special effort to be accommodating"
- 2. accommodative, cooperative, noncompetitive (vs. competitive)
- usage: willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
- 3. accommodative, reconciling, adaptive (vs. maladaptive), adaptative
- usage: tending to reconcile or accommodate; bringing into harmony
All rights reserved.
See also: accommodative (Dictionary)