WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conformity, conformation, compliance, abidance, cooperation
- usage: acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
- 2. residency, residence, abidance, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of dwelling in a place
- 3. abidance, continuance, continuation
- usage: the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)
All rights reserved.
See also: abidance (Dictionary)