"Stranger Things" Quiz Part II
What is the name of Will's older brother?
- Will's brother, Jonathan Byers, is a central character in season 1 and season 2 of "Stranger Things". He is depicted as a loner and a bit of an outcast, but he is also a talented photographer who cares deeply for his family and friends.
What does Eleven's tattoo signify?
- The number of her test subject group. Eleven's tattoo signifies that she is part of test subject group "011". This group was part of a government experiment to develop psychic abilities in children, and Eleven is one of the few survivors of the program.
What is the name of Dustin's pet?
- Dustin's pet is a small, slug-like creature that he names "Dart". Dart is actually a baby Demogorgon, which causes some problems for the characters later on in the series.
What is the name of the character who works at the radio station?
- Murray is a conspiracy theorist who becomes involved in the events of season 3. He helps the characters uncover important information about the Russian plot that is unfolding in Hawkins.
What does Hopper leave in a box in the woods for Eleven?
- Hopper leaves a box of Eggos in the woods for Eleven as a way to communicate with her. He knows that she loves Eggos and uses them as a signal that he is looking out for her.
Who does Steve work with at the ice cream shop in season 3?
- Steve works with Robin at the Scoops Ahoy ice cream shop at the Starcourt Mall in season 3. The two become close friends and work together to uncover a secret plot at the mall.
What does the Russian scientist say to Alexei that makes him smile in season 3?
- "You're going to Disneyland" is correct. Alexei is a Russian scientist who becomes involved in the events of season 3. He is initially hesitant to help the other characters, but eventually becomes an ally.
What is the name of the arcade game that the boys play in season 2?
- The boys become obsessed with playing the arcade game Dig Dug in season 2. This game becomes a major plot point later on in the season.
What is the name of the character who becomes possessed by the Mind Flayer in season 3?
- Billy becomes possessed by the Mind Flayer in season 3 and his struggle to overcome the creature becomes a major plot point. This storyline is a powerful exploration of the character's past trauma and troubled upbringing.
What is the alias of the Russian prison guard in charge of Jim Hopper in "Stranger Things" season 4, named Dmitri Antonov?
- Also known by his alias, Enzo, the prison guard Dmitri Antonov has a tenuous friendship with Hopper, while he is incarcerated.