The Nativity Trivia Quiz
In which town was Jesus born according to the Bible?
- According to the New Testament of the Bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
Who were Jesus' parents?
- Mary and Joseph are the parents of Jesus as per the biblical accounts.
What sign led the Wise Men to Jesus?
- The Wise Men were guided by a star to the place where Jesus was born.
How many Wise Men does the Bible say visited Jesus?
- Although tradition often talks of three Wise Men, the Bible does not specify their number.
What gifts did the Wise Men bring for Jesus?
- The Wise Men brought gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh for Jesus.
Who announced the birth of Jesus to the shepherds?
- An angel announced the birth of Jesus to the shepherds.
Where did Mary and Joseph stay in Bethlehem?
- Mary and Joseph stayed in a stable where Jesus was born because there was no room at the inn.
What was Jesus' crib according to the Bible?
- According to the Bible, Jesus was laid in a manger after His birth.
Who ordered the census that led Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem?
- It was Caesar Augustus who ordered the census that led Mary and Joseph to travel to Bethlehem.
How did Mary and Joseph travel to Bethlehem?
- Traditional depictions often show Mary riding on a donkey, but the Bible does not specify how they traveled.