Friends TV Show Quiz
What is the name of the coffee shop where the friends hang out?
- Central Perk is the coffee shop where the friends meet and hang out. It is located in New York City's Greenwich Village.
What is the name of Ross's pet monkey?
- Marcel is Ross's capuchin monkey that he keeps as a pet in the early seasons of the show.
What is Chandler's last name?
- Chandler's full name is Chandler Muriel Bing.
Which character works as a chef?
- Monica is a chef and works at various restaurants throughout the show.
What is Joey's catchphrase?
- Joey's famous catchphrase is "How you doin'?" which he often uses to flirt with women.
What is the name of Ross's first ex-wife?
- Ross's first ex-wife's name is Carol. She is a lesbian and ends up marrying her partner Susan.
What is the name of Phoebe's twin sister?
- Phoebe's twin sister's name is Ursula. She is a recurring character on the show.
What is the name of the apartment building where the friends live?
- The friends live in The Village Apartments in New York City's Greenwich Village.
Which brand does Rachel work for as a fashion executive?
- Rachel works as a fashion executive at Ralph Lauren in the later seasons of the show.
Which character has a fear of birds?
- Ross has a fear of birds, which is revealed in one of the episodes when Phoebe brings a pigeon into the apartment.