Famous Rabbits Quiz
What kind of accent is Bugs Bunny supposed to have?
- The "wascally wabbit" owes his familiar accent to actor Mel Blanc. "Bugs was a tough little stinker," said Blanc. "That's why I came up with the Brooklyn accent."
How did Peter Rabbit get into trouble?
- Mrs. Rabbit warns her little bunnies to stay out of Farmer McGregor's garden, but Peter cannot resist.
What is unusual about the rabbit for whom the 1950 film Harvey is named?
- According to his friend Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart), Harvey is a pookaa Celtic fairy spirit that appears in the form of a large animal.
In the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, where does Roger Rabbit live?
- Toontown, where cartoon characters live, is next to Hollywood.
In Aesop's fable "The Tortoise and the Hare," why does the hare lose the race?
- The hare started out ahead but stopped to take a nap; meanwhile, the "slow and steady" tortoise won the race.
What does the Energizer Bunny wear on his feet?
- The Energizer Bunny wears sunglasses and flip-flopsand a drum, of course.
What is the Velveteen Rabbit's fondest wish?
- "When a child loves you for a long, long time," the Skin Horse tells the Velveteen Rabbit, "not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real."
In the book Pat the Bunny, who pats the bunny?
- Paul and Judy's other adventures include smelling the flowers, playing peek-a-boo, and feeling Daddy's scratchy face.
In Alice in Wonderland, what intriguing item does the White Rabbit possess?
- Alice "had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it."
How is Benjamin Bunny related to Peter Rabbit?
- Like his cousin Peter, Benjamin Bunny is full of mischief.