Celebrity Chefs Quiz
This chef is credited with bringing French cuisine to the American public.
- With the publication of her cookbook Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Julia Child is credited with bringing French Cuisine to America. In 1963, she hosted The French Chef. She died in 2004 of kidney failure.
This chef focused on international cuisine.
- Anthony Bourdain is best known for his dedication to international cuisine and culture. Bourdain hosted various travel shows that focused on food and cutlures around the world, as he was a humanitarian as well as a chef. Bourdain died in 2018 of suicide.
This chef is a famous restaurateur from Austria.
- Born in Austria, Wolfgang Puck moved the America in 1973 at the age of 24. He opened his first restaurant Spago in 1982. His name is on over 40 restaurants around the world.
This chef is also a TV personality.
- Paula Deen is a TV personality and cooking show host, a career she began in 1999. She has written a total of 15 cookbooks and owns two restaurants.
This chef is the host of Good Eats.
- Alton Brown is not only a chef, he is also an author, a cinematographer, an actor, and a musician. Along with Good Eats, Brown has hosted Feasting on Asphalt, Feasting on Waves, Iron Chef America, and Cutthroat Kitchen.
This celebrity chef hosts a show named after her.
- Rachael Ray, who hosts her own show titled Rachael Ray, is also known for her various books and her 30 Minute Meals series. In 2019, Ray was even able to live a lifelong dream by voicing a cartoon character on Nick Jr.
This chef is the founder of the Momofuku restaurant group.
- David Chang is a celebrity chef best known for his Momofuku restaurant group, which consists of restaurants all over the world. In 2018, Chang created, starred in, and produced a Netflix series called Ugly Delicious.
This chef is one of the most popular hosts on Food Network.
- Guy Fieri is known as a chef, author, and television host. Fieri has also licensed his name to various restaurants in New York and Nevada. He also co-owns three restaurants in California.
This celebrity chef is best known for his temper and one-liners.
- Gordon Ramsey rose to fame in the US with his show Hell's Kitchen, which was both dramatic and entertaining. He rose to fame in Britain in 1988 with his show Boiling Point. His restaurants have received a total of 16 Michelin stars.
This celebrity chef is the host of Cake Boss.
- Buddy Valastro is perhaps best known for his role on Cake Boss, where he creates magical baked creations. He owns Carlo's Bakery and is the face of Buddy V's Ristorante.