How Much Do You Know About The Demonologists?
Where was the Warrens' Occult Museum located, housing such objects as the Annabelle doll and a haunted piano?
- Closed to the public in 2019, the amount of supposedly haunted and possessed items in this museum is staggering!
What religion were the Warrens a part of?
- Though strong Roman Catholics, the couple believed that all religions could use the power of their deity to fight against dark forces.
What was the shortened name of the paranormal research center that the Warrens set up to support investigations and spiritual warfare?
- In 1952, the New England Society for Psychic Research (NESPR) was formed and continues to help paranormal investigators.
Which of the following famous hauntings did the Warrens not become involved with?
- The Sallie House in Kansas is a supposedly demon-possessed house that the Warrens never visited.
Lorraine Warren had a set of specific "gifts". Which of the following was one of them?
- In fact, the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute disclosed that Lorraine's clairvoyant ability was above average, according to Dr. Thelma Moss.
What was the name of the organization that accused the Warrens of spreading pseudoscience?
- This aptly-named group didn't believe in the work that the Warrens were doing, criticizing them often.
What was the profession that both Ed and Lorraine believed they would actually pursue, before working in demonology?
- The couple took art classes and Ed, in particular, was a gifted landscape painter.
The movie "The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It" is loosely based on the true story of a Warren investigation. What is the real-life incident called, happening in the 1980s?
- This was the first time that a legal council tried to plead that the accused had been possessed at the moment of the crime, a defense that was rejected in court.
Which type of creature did Ed and Lorraine investigate in London, UK, during the 1980s?
- A real British man named Bill Ramsey was supposedly possessed by a wolf demon that caused lycanthropic behaviors.
Which of the following families did Ed and Lorraine directly visit and attempt to help after they experienced massive levels of paranormal and demonic activity?
- The Lemp family and their haunted mansion were never involved with the Warrens as they lived there from the late 1800s— earlier than the Warrens worked.