World's Largest Quiz
Eureka, California is home to the world's largest...
- Pierson Building Center, a local home improvement store in Eureka, CA houses the world's largest hammer. A replica of the Vaughan claw hammer, this store's hammer is 26 feet tall.
How heavy is the world's largest fork, found in Springfield, Missouri?
- The world's largest fork, a 35-foot sculpture weighing 11 tons, resides in Springfield, Missouri. The roadside attraction is constantly under security supervision to prevent graffiti.
How long did it take Frank Stoeber to roll the world's largest ball of twine, weighing 5,000 pounds?
- In 1953, Frank Stoeber began making the world's largest ball of twine. After 4 years, the ball weighed 5,000 pounds and stood 8 feet tall. This ball of twine now resides in Cawker City, Kansas.
What 17-foot wide pie was baked by Chef Pierre Bakery in Traverse City, Michigan?
- After hosting various cherry festivals, Traverse City's Chef Pierre Bakeries began building the world's largest cherry pie in 1987. The pie is 17 feet and 6 inches in diameter and weighs 28,350 pounds.
How heavy is the world's largest rocking chair?
- Perhaps one of the most popular roadside attractions, the world's largest rocking chair resides in Casey, Illinois. It took over two years to built, weighs over 46,000 pounds, and actually possesses the ability to rock.
How tall is the world's tallest table?
- Standing over 29 feet tall, the world's largest basket resides in Newark, Ohio. In 1999, the basket was handwoven from hardwood maple.
Beatleton, Virginia is home to the world's largest...
- Built in the 1980s, the world's largest rollerskate resides in Beatleton, Virginia. It is made of wood and plaster.
The Chester Teapot, billed as the world's largest teapot, is not a functioning teapot. Instead, it's a _______.
- Known as the "Chester Teapot," the world's largest teapot resides in Chester, West Virginia. This teapot measures 14 feet in both height and diameter. It has historically housed a concessions stand.
Fort Keoggh, Montana holds the record for the world's largest ______.
- Measured at 8 inches thick and 15 inches in diameter, Fort Keogh, Montana holds the record for world's largest snowflake.
Alexandria, Indiana is home to the world's largest...
- Taking years and tens of thousands of coats of paint, the world's largest ball of paint resides in Alexandria, Indiana. The ball continues to grow, as visitors are encouraged to add a coat of paint.