If you wanted to visit Hofn, Grindavik, Keflavik, or Husavik, which country would you travel to?
If you travel to these countries, and choose to rent a car, make sure to drive on the left side of the road:
The world's longest subway system, which spans more than 390 km, is in this city:
- London's subway system spans the longest distance, though Moscow transports the greatest number of passengers.
In 1999, residents of this country traveled to the U.S. more than citizens of any other country:
- In 1999, 4,826,000 Japanese tourists visited the United States. Japanese tourists accounted for 20% of all tourists that year.
If you are traveling to the easternmost point in the United States, you would be going to which state
- West Quoddy Head, Maine is the easternmost point in the United States
If you wanted to visit the Black Forest, which country would you visit?
- The Black Forest, or Schwarzwald in German, is a mountain range covered by dark pine forests and cut by deep valleys and small lakes.
If you were going to take a trip down the Amazon River, which of these countries would you definitely not pass through?
- The Amazon River passes through Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, and Venezuela.
If you're traveling by plane, you may want to avoid this city which in 1999 boasted the busiest airport in the world
- In 1998-99, 77,939,536 passengers flew in and out of Atlanta's Hartfield Airport.
In 1999, this country was the top tourist destination in the world:
Marco Polo traveled to this land in the early 13th century and befriended Kublai Khan, who then employed Marco Polo to do business in South East Asia: