New Jersey Map Quiz
What is the capital of New Jersey?
- Trenton is the capital of New Jersey. It is located in the central part of the state and has a rich history as a major transportation hub during the Industrial Revolution.
What is the highest point in New Jersey?
- High Point is the highest point in New Jersey, standing at 1,803 feet above sea level. It is located in the northwestern part of the state and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
What is the nickname of New Jersey?
- New Jersey is known as the Garden State because of its rich agricultural heritage and abundance of fresh produce.
What is the name of the famous boardwalk in Atlantic City?
- The Atlantic City Boardwalk is one of the most famous boardwalks in the worlIt is home to numerous casinos, hotels, and restaurants, and offers stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.
What is the name of the famous Ivy League university located in New Jersey?
- Princeton University is one of the most prestigious universities in the worlIt was founded in 1746 and has produced numerous Nobel laureates, Rhodes Scholars, and other distinguished graduates.
What is the name of the famous amusement park located in Jackson, New Jersey?
- Six Flags Great Adventure is one of the largest amusement parks in the worlIt features numerous roller coasters, water rides, and other attractions, and is a popular destination for families and thrill-seekers.
What is the name of the famous Revolutionary War battle that took place in New Jersey?
- The Battle of Trenton was a pivotal moment in the American Revolution. It took place on December 26, 1776, and resulted in a surprise victory for the Continental Army over the British forces.
What is the name of the famous rock formation located in the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area?
- The Giant's Causeway is a unique rock formation located in the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation AreIt features thousands of hexagonal columns that were formed by volcanic activity millions of years ago.
What is the name of the famous singer from Hoboken, New Jersey?
- Frank Sinatra was one of the most famous singers of the 20th century. He was born in Hoboken, New Jersey, in 1915, and went on to become a cultural icon and a symbol of the American Dream.
What is the name of the famous lighthouse located in Cape May, New Jersey?
- The Cape May Lighthouse is one of the most recognizable landmarks in New Jersey. It was built in 1859 and stands at 157 feet tall, making it one of the tallest lighthouses in the country.