What Country Are You In…
If you are trekking through Machu Picchu, where are you?
- This incredible structure is an entire complex of Inca ruins from the 15th century, sprawling across an area in the Eastern Cordillera range of Southern Peru.
Where in the world are you visiting if you see the Dancing House?
- The Dancing House in Prague, Czech Republic, mimics the flowing dance style of Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers, with towers of stone and glass.
Which two African countries does Victoria Falls, the tallest waterfall on Earth, sit between?
- With Zambia to the East and Zimbabwe to the West, Victoria Falls comes from the Zambezi River which forms the boundary of the two countries.
What country do you fly to when you go to visit Angkor Wat?
- Located near Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia, Angkor Wat is the world's largest religious monument.
Where are you traveling if you see the Pantheon towering above you?
- With a long and lustrous history, the Pantheon was first commissioned under Emperor Augustus and rebuilt by Hadrian.
For anyone visiting the Lotus Temple, a Bahá'í House of Worship, what country are you in?
- This religious complex is designed to look like a large and soothing flower, welcoming all visitors regardless of their spirituality.
If you were looking at La Sagrada Familia, what country would you be in?
- Designed by the artist and architect Antoni Gaudí and still unfinished today, this huge church is a work of art and one of the most impressive facades in Barcelona.
What country would you be in if you visited the Hagia Sophia?
- This grand mosque in Istanbul was created by Emperor Justinian I, especially for the Eastern Roman Empire's capital.
What city is the Taj Mahal located outside of?
- The looming marble mausoleum was built on the Yamuna's South bank, right next to Agra.
Where in the world would you find the Burj Khalifa tower?
- As the tallest tower in the world, the Burj Khalifa has a total height of 2,722 feet.