Hispanic America Quiz: More Geography
Which urban area has more people?
- With 18 million people, Mexico City is the world?s second largest urban area, after Tokyo.
?Donde en la tierra est? M?xico?
- Along with the U.S. and Canada
Find the river that flows between Mexico and Texas . . .
If you were born in Mexico's second largest city, where would you live?
- Guadalajara, second in size to Mexico City, is home to 3.8 million people. Mexico?s third largest city is Monterey with 2.8 million residents.
Which country is the most narrow in all of South America?
- Chile is as long as California but only an average of 100 miles in width.
The Gal?pagos Islands, famous for unusual animals, are off the coast of what country?
- In the 19th century, Charles Darwin gathered evidence there for his theory of evolution.
Which islands, known for giant sculptures of heads, are off the coast of Chile?
If you lived in Guatemala, which country would be "norte"?
?Qu? pa?s tiene el capital de Managua?
The Grand Canyon was once part of Mexico.
- The Grand Canyon is in Arizona, which was part of Mexico from 1821 to 1848.