Oscar Women Quiz
In 1994, 23-year-old Winona Ryder was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for what film?
What actress, who often starred opposite Spencer Tracy, has won four Academy Awards (1933, 1967, 1968, 1981)?
- Hepburn won her first Best Actress Oscar in 1933 for her role in Morning Glory.
Who is the oldest nominee for Best Supporting Actress in Oscar history for her role in 1997's Titanic
- Gloria Stuart was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at 87 years old
Who is the oldest Best Actress nominee-at 80 years old-to be selected for her role in Driving Miss Daisy?
- Jessica Tandy won Best Actress in 1989 for her role in Driving Miss Daisy, and a year later was chosen as one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World
What actress is the oldest woman to win the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in 1984's Passage to India?
- Peggy Ashcroft was 77 years old when she won the Best Actress Academy Award
In 1976, 14-year-old Jodie Foster was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress Award for what movie?
- Jodie Foster won her first Oscar for Best Actress in 1988's The Accused
What woman has had the most Oscar nominations and Awards for costume design?
- Edith Head has been nominated for 35 Oscars and won 8 times for costume design
In 2002, what actress was nominated for two Academy Awards—Best Actress for Far From Heaven and Best Supporting Actress for The Hours?
- Moore was also nominated in 1997 for Boogie Nights and in 1999 for The End of the Affair
Gone With the Wind is the highest grossing film of all-time, and received eight Academy Awards in 1939. Who won Best Actress for her role as Scarlett O'Hara?
What actress, who made her film debut in 1977's Julia, has been nominated for 14 Oscars, and won two?
- Meryl Streep won best actress for her roles in Kramer vs. Kramer (1979) and Sophie's Choice (1982)