War Is Kind
- Do not weep, maiden, for war is kind.
- What says the sea, little shell?
- To the maiden
- A little ink more or less!
- "Have you ever made a just man?"
- I explain the silvered passing of a ship at night,
- "I have heard the sunset song of the birches,
- Fast rode the knight
- Forth went the candid man
- You tell me this is God?
- On the desert
- A newspaper is a collection of half-injustices
- The wayfarer,
- A slant of sun on dull brown walls,
- Once a man clambering to the housetops
- There was a man with tongue of wood
- The successful man has thrust himself
- In the night
- The chatter of a death-demon from a tree-top.
- The impact of a dollar upon the heart
- A man said to the universe:
- When the prophet, a complacent fat
- There was a land where lived no
- There was one I met upon the road
- Aye, workman, make me a dream,
- Each small gleam was a voice,
- The trees in the garden rained flowers.
- Love, forgive me if I wish you grief,
- Ah, God, the way your little finger moved,
- Once I saw thee idly rocking
- Tell me why, behind thee,
- And yet I have seen thee happy with me.
- I heard thee laugh,
- I wonder if sometimes in the dusk,
- Love met me at noonday,
- I have seen thy face aflame
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.