Poems from the Chinese
These poems, for the most part from the chinese of Rihaku (as contained in the notes of the late Ernest Fenollosa), appeard in Cathay, Lustra, and in The New Age.
- Ts'ai Chi'h
- The River Merchants Wife: A Letter
- The Beautiful Toilet
- The Jewel Stairs' Grievance
- Four Poems of Departure
- Lament of the Frontier Guard
- Song of the Bowmen of Shu
- Poem by the Bridge at Ten-Shin
- Exile's Letter
- To-em-mei's "The Unmoving Cloud"
- Fan-Piece, For Her Imperial Lord
- Old Idea of Choan
- A Ballad of the Mulberry Road
- Sennin Poem
- Passages from "The River Song"