The Book of Romans
- Ch. 1: Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an?
- Ch. 2: Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever?
- Ch. 3: What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit?
- Ch. 4: What shall we say then that Abraham our father?
- Ch. 5: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace?
- Ch. 6: What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin?
- Ch. 7: Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that?
- Ch. 8: There is therefore now no condemnation to them?
- Ch. 9: I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my?
- Ch. 10: Brethren, my heart?s desire and prayer to God for?
- Ch. 11: I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God?
- Ch. 12: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies?
- Ch. 13: Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers?
- Ch. 14: Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not?
- Ch. 15: We then that are strong ought to bear?
- Ch. 16: I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a?