- Ch. 1: The book of the generation of Jesus Christ?
- Ch. 2: Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in?
- Ch. 3: In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in?
- Ch. 4: Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into?
- Ch. 5: And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a?
- Ch. 6: Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to?
- Ch. 7: Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what?
- Ch. 8: When he was come down from the mountain, great?
- Ch. 9: And he entered into a ship, and passed over?
- Ch. 10: And when he had called unto him his twelve?
- Ch. 11: And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end?
- Ch. 12: At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day?
- Ch. 13: The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat?
- Ch. 14: At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame?
- Ch. 15: Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which?
- Ch. 16: The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came?
- Ch. 17: And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James?
- Ch. 18: At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus?
- Ch. 19: And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished?
- Ch. 20: For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that?
- Ch. 21: And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were?
- Ch. 22: And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by?
- Ch. 23: Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his?
- Ch. 24: And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple?
- Ch. 25: Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto?
- Ch. 26: And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all?
- Ch. 27: When the morning was come, all the chief priests?
- Ch. 28: In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn?
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.