- Ch. 1: Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth?
- Ch. 2: And it came to pass in those days, that there?
- Ch. 3: Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of?
- Ch. 4: And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned?
- Ch. 5: And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed?
- Ch. 6: And it came to pass on the second sabbath after?
- Ch. 7: Now when he had ended all his sayings in?
- Ch. 8: And it came to pass afterward, that he went?
- Ch. 9: Then he called his twelve disciples together?
- Ch. 10: After these things the Lord appointed other?
- Ch. 11: And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a?
- Ch. 12: In the mean time, when there were gathered?
- Ch. 13: There were present at that season some that told?
- Ch. 14: And it came to pass, as he went into the house of?
- Ch. 15: Then drew near unto him all the publicans?
- Ch. 16: And he said also unto his disciples, There was a?
- Ch. 17: Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible?
- Ch. 18: And he spake a parable unto them to this end?
- Ch. 19: And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho?
- Ch. 20: And it came to pass, that on one of those days?
- Ch. 21: And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting?
- Ch. 22: Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh?
- Ch. 23: And the whole multitude of them arose, and led?
- Ch. 24: Now upon the first day of the week, very early in?