The Book of Judith
- Ch. 1: In the twelfth year of the reign of?
- Ch. 2: And in the eighteenth year, the two and twentieth?
- Ch. 3: So they sent ambassadors unto him to treat of?
- Ch. 4: Now the children of Israel, that dwelt in Judea?
- Ch. 5: Then was it declared to Holofernes, the chief?
- Ch. 6: And when the tumult of men that were about?
- Ch. 7: The next day Holofernes commanded all his army?
- Ch. 8: Now at that time Judith heard thereof, which was?
- Ch. 9: Judith fell upon her face, and put ashes upon her?
- Ch. 10: Now after that she had ceased to cry unto the God?
- Ch. 11: Then said Holofernes unto her, Woman, be of good?
- Ch. 12: Then he commanded to bring her in where his plate?
- Ch. 13: Now when the evening was come, his servants made?
- Ch. 14: Then said Judith unto them, Hear me now, my?
- Ch. 15: And when they that were in the tents heard, they?
- Ch. 16: Then Judith began to sing this thanksgiving in?