The Book of Deuteronomy
- Ch. 1: These be the words which Moses spake unto all?
- Ch. 2: Then we turned, and took our journey into?
- Ch. 3: Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan?
- Ch. 4: Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto?
- Ch. 5: And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them?
- Ch. 6: Now these are the commandments, the statutes?
- Ch. 7: When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into?
- Ch. 8: All the commandments which I command thee this?
- Ch. 9: Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this?
- Ch. 10: At that time the LORD said unto me, Hew thee two?
- Ch. 11: Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God?
- Ch. 12: These are the statutes and judgments, which ye?
- Ch. 13: If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer?
- Ch. 14: Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye?
- Ch. 15: At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a?
- Ch. 16: Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover?
- Ch. 17: Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God?
- Ch. 18: The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of?
- Ch. 19: When the LORD thy God hath cut off the nations?
- Ch. 20: When thou goest out to battle against thine?
- Ch. 21: If one be found slain in the land which the?
- Ch. 22: Thou shalt not see the brother?s ox or his sheep?
- Ch. 23: He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his?
- Ch. 24: When a man hath taken a wife, and married her?
- Ch. 25: If there be a controversy between men, and they?
- Ch. 26: And it shall be, when thou art come in unto?
- Ch. 27: And Moses with the elders of Israel commanded?
- Ch. 28: And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken?
- Ch. 29: These are the words of the covenant, which?
- Ch. 30: And it shall come to pass, when all these things?
- Ch. 31: And Moses went and spake these words unto all?
- Ch. 32: Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak?
- Ch. 33: And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man?
- Ch. 34: And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto?