- Ch. 1: The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of?
- Ch. 2: And when the day of Pentecost was fully come?
- Ch. 3: Now Peter and John went up together into?
- Ch. 4: And as they spake unto the people, the priests?
- Ch. 5: But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira?
- Ch. 6: And in those days, when the number of?
- Ch. 7: Then said the high priest, Are these things so?
- Ch. 8: And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at?
- Ch. 9: And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings?
- Ch. 10: There was a certain man in Caesarea called?
- Ch. 11: And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea?
- Ch. 12: Now about that time Herod the king stretched?
- Ch. 13: Now there were in the church that was at Antioch?
- Ch. 14: And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went?
- Ch. 15: And certain men which came down from Judaea?
- Ch. 16: Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a?
- Ch. 17: Now when they had passed through Amphipolis?
- Ch. 18: After these things Paul departed from Athens?
- Ch. 19: And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at?
- Ch. 20: And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto?
- Ch. 21: And it came to pass, that after we were gotten?
- Ch. 22: Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence?
- Ch. 23: And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said?
- Ch. 24: And after five days Ananias the high priest?
- Ch. 25: Now when Festus was come into the province, after?
- Ch. 26: Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted?
- Ch. 27: And when it was determined that we should sail?
- Ch. 28: And when they were escaped, then they knew that?