- Ch. 1: The second book of the prophet Esdras, the son of?
- Ch. 2: Thus saith the Lord, I brought this people out of?
- Ch. 3: In the thirtieth year after the ruin of the city?
- Ch. 4: And the angel that was sent unto me, whose name?
- Ch. 5: Nevertheless as coming the tokens, behold?
- Ch. 6: And he said unto me, In the beginning, when?
- Ch. 7: And when I had made an end of speaking these?
- Ch. 8: And he answered me, saying, The most High hath?
- Ch. 9: He answered me then, and said, Measure thou?
- Ch. 10: And it so came to pass, that when my son was?
- Ch. 11: Then saw I a dream, and, behold, there came up?
- Ch. 12: And it came to pass, whiles the lion spake these?
- Ch. 13: And it came to pass after seven days, I dreamed a?
- Ch. 14: And it came to pass upon the third day, I sat?
- Ch. 15: Behold, speak thou in the ears of my people?
- Ch. 16: Woe be unto thee, Babylon, and Asia! woe be unto?