- Ch. 1: Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ?
- Ch. 2: And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not?
- Ch. 3: And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto?
- Ch. 4: Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers?
- Ch. 5: It is reported commonly that there is fornication?
- Ch. 6: Dare any of you, having a matter against another?
- Ch. 7: Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto?
- Ch. 8: Now as touching things offered unto idols, we?
- Ch. 9: Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not?
- Ch. 10: Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be?
- Ch. 11: Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of?
- Ch. 12: Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would?
- Ch. 13: Though I speak with the tongues of men and of?
- Ch. 14: Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts?
- Ch. 15: Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel?
- Ch. 16: Now concerning the collection for the saints, as?