William Shakespeare: Henry IV (Pt 2), Dramatis Personae
Updated September 23, 2019 | Infoplease Staff
- Rumour, the Presenter.
- King Henry, the Fourth.
Sons of King Henry.
- Prince Henry of Wales afterwards King Henry V.
- Thomas, Duke OF, Clarence
- Prince Humphrey, of Gloucester
- Earl of Warwick
- Earl of Westmoreland
- Earl of Surrey
- Lord Chief-Justice of the King's Bench
- A Servant of the Chief-Justice.
- Earl of Northumberland
- Scroop, Archbishop of York
- Lord Mowbray
- Lord Hastings
- Lord Bardolph
- Sir John Colevile
Retainers of Northumberland.
- Sir John Falstaff
- His Page.
- Davy, servant to Shallow.
- Lady Northumberland
- Lady Percy
- Mistress Quickly, hostess of a tavern in Eastcheap.
- Doll Tearsheet
- Lords and Attendants; Porter, Drawers, Beadles, Grooms, &c.
- A Dancer, speaker of the epilogue.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.